Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

In a message dated 12/19/98 2:58:59 PM Central Standard Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

<< >>Why lock an empty paper bag in a safe?
 >Why not, it doesn't matter.  If ones priciples are strong enough one
 >will resist what one considers unethical actions regardless of the
 >consquences.  Naturally this depends on ones personaly philosophy,
 >some people are willing to die for what they believe is right, others
 >are content to allow violations of their own or others rights as long
 >as it doesn't cost them 'too much'.
 Thats stupid.  If I went to court and they asked me to open the safe, I
 would...anb laugh at them when they saw the paper bag... >>

Yeah, tell them you have incriminating evidence on others in the safe, and
they can have it if they agree to drop charges =)

Rob Hornick