Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

I'm pretty sure there is more than one IRC server and IRC is GAY

At approximately 2:41 PM -0500 on the day Earth People call 12/19/98,
you declared:

> I forgot that the only IRC server for macs sucks ass... oh well... poor
> macs... we should all just forget macOS and encourage Linux. Then maybe a
> Mac user will be able to say "my mac is better than your wintel!" without
> disagreement.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: