Re: TI-H: Suppliers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Suppliers

I get my prats from all over the place, i have a list of web sites that are
some supliers. most have catalogs available.

www.mouser.com   Mouser.  Well, duh.  what else is there to say? :)
www.national.com   National Semiconductor.  Good for some stuff.  Not a
whole lot of selection from what i could see.
www.mcmelectronics.com  MCM Electronics.  So-So.  Not Excellent prices, but
not too bad either
www.toshiba.com  Toshiba.  Some specialty stuff ???  I dont know what
exactly. its been a while
semiconductor.hitachi.com  Hitachi Semiconductors  OK
www.sel.sony.com/semi   Sony parts  LCD stuff, SRAMS, other misc
www.magestic.com    Magestic  Been a while...
www.ge.com   almost nothing here.  a friend gave it to me in a big list.
never took it off.  hmm..
www.sanyo.com  similar to ge.  not much.  mostly specialty.
www.digikey.com  Digi-Key.    Miscelaneous.  Ok stuff

www.jdr.com   JDR Microdevices  EXCELLENT  misc.  PC stuff and
semiconductor stuff   the entire ancient Z80 line of procs/periphs are
here.  catalogs. etc.  good stuff!!

www.amd.com   AMD. procs, non-volatile mems. etc.  not much
www.atmel.com  AVRs, EEPROMS, etc.  Microcontroller Stuff.  Good Spot!
www.AVRone.com  AVR links.  not a supplier.
www.allcorp.com  All Electronics Corp.  OK. not too much.
www.zilog.com    Not much is sold here.  just info (and not much of that
either!)
www.bgmicros.com  B.G. Micro.   im not sure exaclty how good it is. It has
been a real real real long time
www.marchall.com
www.techam.com  ok.  not really good prices, but better thatn radioshack.
lots and lots and lots of comptuer/electronics books!  Tons and tons. its
amazing
www.radioshack.com  Radio Shack....  Found everywhere, but after that....
www.web-tronics.com  some cool cheap PC stuff and electronics supplies.
not too pricey, but i havnt tried getting much of a catalog yet.  Seems to
be a lot of on-line purchasing stuff..  Im going to try to get a catalog
from them, but i dont know when
www.protel.com  Download the Protel 98 software from here (i asked for the
shareware CD of it two months ago.... still waiting...

I guess i have a few more than suppliers.  If anyone has anymore, send them
to the lsit.  It would be good to have some more.

-KAus