Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

>  In addition, the point is the electrical(?) synapses, not the number of
> cells.  If you have a bigger brain, you don't necessarily have more memory
> capacity.

The way I understand it, synapses are only used to process this information.
Memories are stored as a sequence of chemically encoded messages. These messages
get stacked up in chronological order. That's why older memories, the ones on the
bottom of the stack, are harder to remember. They are on the bottom of the stack
and harder to retrieve. Important memories are recalled often, and put on top of
the stack again. Your really limited by the amount of memories you remember :).
Hypnosis allows you to get around this.  Hypnosis allows someone to more directly
interact with this unconscious stack of memories and extract any information,
even the most information. Can anyone else elaborate or correct me if I'm wrong?
                            -Malluck

Follow-Ups: References: