Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

David Knaack wrote:

> >Okay here's a question to ponder... If you were to convert the storage
> >space of the human mind to GB how much do you believe it would be?

It may be vast, but remember that not everything that gets filed away up
there necessarily stays intact. About 85% of everything is either
forgotten over time or is partially corrupted. It'd be like using a hard
drive with bad sectors. I'd rather have a real hermetically sealed piece
of magnetic medium than have a huge drive that loses 85% of what I store
on it :))

-Gabe