Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

From: SHIVANJJS@aol.com <SHIVANJJS@aol.com>
dknaack@hotmail.com
>writes:
>
>> BTW, thermite in an inch long piece of drinking straw embeded
>>  in modeling clay would have a high chance of welding any two
>>  pieces of metal together (think 'locker doors'), and isn't that
>>  hard to make.
>>  Wouldnt' recommend it on non-stone floors tho, the stuff will
>>  burn through damn near anything.  Might start a fire, and that
>>  just isn't a good practical joke.
>>
>>  DK
>in my opinion neither is anything that welds metal together either

No, not in practice, I wouldn't actually recommend DOING it, but
I alwasy thought it was kind of funny to consider.  I mean, someone
comes out to their locker, to find that it has been welded shut (instead
of the typical super glue or ink on the lock knob).

It's not practical, and would be a very stupid stunt.  Very few people
I have met would be smart enough to figure out how to make and
ignite thermite (which is difficult to do), AND stupid enough to acutally
use it anywhere other than a lab).

Same goes for the remote bomb thing, I'd like to think that anyone
with the smarts to put together a working radio circuit would be
bright enough NOT to use it in such a way as to cause personal
or property damange.  Course, theres the unibomber, but thats
an extreme case.

DK