Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

>Is the anyway to make a remote controlled bomb (cherry or smoke bomb)
>that is controlled by a device attached to the calc?  Can it be made
for
>relatively cheap?

I dunno about calc control, it would be easier to just build
a 'squaker' type ignition.  For the bomb ignition just set
up a simple coil circuit that will pick up a particular
frequency and set off a ignitor (model rocket ignitors would
work well and are not expensive).  The transmitter is simply
an osillator that runs at the same frequency as the receiver.
If you keep your pulse length short you can probably get it
to work about a mile away without even violating any FCC
regulations.

The "communications" mini-engineer handbook (by Forrest Mims)
from Radios shack has some very simple circuits that would
probably work just fine for this.

DK