Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): TI-H: mind vs. computer

> when i see acomputer cry when it hears mozart, or understad
> picasso's political messages, then i can say that computers have
> outdone us.

Heh, can be done now.

> the human body as
> a machine is the most powerful even created. it can sustain heavy blows
> and regenerate within a short amount of time.

A computer can do the same, If a comp crashes it starts up and checks
hard drive and fixes itself.

>  our sight and image
> targeting/recognition system is absolutely nonpareil (pardon my french).

Its kinky aint it.

> we can move in any direction, travel over extremely bumpy and treacherous
> terrain, we can scale vertical walls.

Point? Tomb Raider.

> we have the ability to plan ahead
> and think about the consequences of our actions.

Deep Blue could, although it didnt give up when a human normally would

> oh, dont even get me
> started on this one.

Too bad kinky man.
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.