Re: TI-H: Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Games

>I can't go with one... I'd have to say: Rampage, Ice Hockey and Mike
>Tyson's Punch Out for nintendo... Hit the Ice and NBA Jam for Sega...
>Mario
>Kart and Street Fighter II for SNES, and Quake capture the flag for
>PC's...
>I haven't gone any further as to get a Monster or Voodoo card and test
>out
>Quake III and Half life or whatever...

Half-Life is the best single player FPS out there, hope they make a linux
port.  Still, Vanilla Quake2 DM is my favorite for multiplayer.  Quake3
isn't out yet, and you should _definitely_ get a 12 meg Voodoo2 or some
kind of hardware acceleration if you ever want to play it.  Check out the
factory outlet at Canopus (canopuscorp.com), that's where I got mine.
Its a bit cheaper there, if they haven't sold out yet, that is.

Sam

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]