Re: TI-H: Let's settle this thing once and for all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Let's settle this thing once and for all

Well... it is a robotics page really... but I checked oh, 6 months ago, and
then I checked 2 months ago and it was still outdated... no big deal, it is
just that it would be simple to have an AI check for links that do not
exist and report them to the web master...