Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining messa

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

>> Help to whoever asks.
>>

>And that's what started this mess..  I contributed help to someone that asked.

Mee too.

>> >Ohh.. wait theres the E(g)  ohh.. that's not done..
>>
>> It is done, and the code is posted.
>
>could I kindly have the site for the schematics and code.  ?

Bryan has the schematics.  applecyber.dyndns.com holds the code.

>> I post plans for everything I don't have an NDA on.  I work for
>> www.iobjects.com, a publically traded company.  Most of the stuff I make
>> can't be directly posted.
>
>Just seems that everything is actually nothing..  just my observance.

your observance isn't very much if your head is where the light don't shine...

I've posted pictures of the PIC using an ethernet card, my mpeg player
beta, the E(g), and countless other things...

beta mp3 player http://applecyber.dyndns.com/tst/hahaha.JPG

I'll post a real picture next week when the project becomes public.

I don't remember to the links of anyother pictures off hand...

Follow-Ups: References: