Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

>Grant Stockly wrote:
>
>> If you're going to program a ms java app, don't be surprized if it doesn't
>> run on Netscape or any browser other than an MS one...
>>
>> Try going to teraserver.microsoft.com with anything other than IE...
>>
>> Grant
>
>Netscape 4.06 running java 1.2 terraserver runs perfectly fine.
>
>Pellaeon
>
>In fact..  realy never had any java bugs.

Hmmm...  Works now too.  I guess they changed it after all of the NT server
messages were e-mailed to the admin...

I use Netscape 4.06 too, so there was a problem at some time...