Re: Re(2): TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not acomplainingmessage... i

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not acomplainingmessage... i nee...

<< I didn't even check your meta.  The reason I hate them is because they
 clutter up search engines and make them uselsess.  THats why I can search
 for "IDE ATA" and get porn sites...

very true... i've never even seen myself on a search engine though..
i just realized that my only metas say "click a banner" and such

anyway.. enough about that...
I wanna hear about ......   has anyone gotten anywhere with the TI keyboard?
just a thought...
-DaVe