Re: Re(2): TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complainingmessage...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complainingmessage... i nee...

><< >hot damn, that's a crappy webpage
>
> Man, that is...  I hate pages that try to get money...
>
> Especially the ones that have fake Meta tags...
>
>  >>
>the only reason the Meta tags are there is because I  was gonna make a good
>page but I had way to much homework to finish it...

I didn't even check your meta.  The reason I hate them is because they
clutter up search engines and make them uselsess.  THats why I can search
for "IDE ATA" and get porn sites...