Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i n

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

I thought Microsoft had to abandon all Java development, including
support in windows and all tools. AM I wrong?

At approximately 22:41 -0500 on the day Earth People call 12/9/98,
you declared:

> I could have sworn he asked for VJ++... Microsoft's is fine for windows.
> Sun's is more of a linux approach. That is, if you are gonna program in
> windows, then get microsofts (I thought it was free too?), and if you
> aren't, then get Sun.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: