TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need inf

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

	Does anyone know the website where there is info on getting onto microsoft's
beta testing "team" ? i know this was mentioned before but the site mentioned
before is gone.. (beta.microsoft.com i think it was...)   and I REALLY need VS
(especiall VJ++ and VC++)
if you can help message me personally (wouldn't want to put too many unneeded
messages on the list now would we? =)
and if you want to say that you want to know the site e-mail me personally
(once again not to fill up the list)
thank you and good night.
-ÐåVë

---
"Its all fun and games until someone gets called a lesbian..."
  ¸   <--funny character of the day  (alt+0184)