RE: TI-H: gb?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: gb?

If you just use a coil, it will just filter out the stuff you want and
only let the
stuff on ch 1 (static at this point) through. What Grant said is what is
needed,
or use some sort of frequency divider and multiplier (like divide by 3
and multiply
by 2 or something like that) to change the carrier frequency to the
desired range