Re: TI-H: gb?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: gb?

>You are aware that this is a "TI Hardware" list, correct? And that on this
>list we talk about "hardware" that would be need to use with a "TI." And,
>hooking a camera up to it falls into that catagory, because a camera is
>"hardware" and we're talking about attacing it to a "TI" thereby making it
>"TI Hardware." If we just wanted to hook it up to a VCR, it would simply be
>"hardware" without the "TI" and would therefore be off-topic, and more
>mindless than most of what we talk about on this list. Which is for the most
>part, related to neither "TI" or "hardware"...anyway, if you don't have
>something nice to say, say whatever you feel like. If you however have
>something stupid and blatently obvious to say, send it to /dev/null (your
>message falls into the latter catagory)...
>
>-- Jon Olson

Ohhh...  He just hates me for some reason.

Well, what if his VCR was controlled with an I/O expander connected to an
I2C bus connected to the calc?  :)

Brian:  Please don't mess with me again.  Smart comments aren't needed, and
you can't get away with unsubscribing me from this list or trying to fake
my address...

Follow-Ups: References: