Re: TI-H: New Subject just for Grant

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New Subject just for Grant

No, I want it sorted by date...but I want it to average the sender's time
and my time.  Since everyone has different time zones (and some people
never set their time) I don't see e-mails for a while...

And, yes, I don't want to set my clock back an hour.  It makes me go to bed
earlier durring the week.  :)  Its still an hour ahead.

Grant

I just found a steal of a deal...  ISP grade switching hub.  Orrigionally
it costed $4,300 but they are on sale as surplus for $249!  Not an auction
either!  Its a quick buy option!