Re: TI-H: proc tech (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: proc tech (OT)

>Well later Intel will go 4096bit and no one will care... It is amazing that
>in 10 years we will look back and say "wow, we were hyped over 1GHz and 15GB
>of HDD space", having (a?)Hz computers and Terrabytes of space. By then TI
>calcs will run 300MHz RISC processors and they will have 1GB of memory.

Why would we run on TI calcs when 16state logic will enable us to have
approx. 10GHz of power on a PDA?

There is a point where you don't increase bits anymore.

Of course, intel is the dumbiest company in the world and will try to make
a 4kbyte bus...

15GB of space today!

www.onsale.com has 13.5GB drives for $299 and 14.3GB for $449.

You could also get a 23GB ultrawide scsi drive for $799.

Ahhh...  Storage is cheep.  :)

Grant