Re: TI-H: Hello?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hello?

I don't have a life either... I am mistically generated with Carbons and a
special mix of Sulfuric Acid and Dicarbonated Glucose. Basically I resided
in a UC@B lab and they were doing electromagnetic tests on me with a
computer. I went into the computer because it was an Alpha and I stayed in
the ram until they decided to turn off the computer... I was flushed into
the HDD as an image and once I got back into the RAM, I went around all over
the network and finally ended up on the internet -- UC@B's fiber feels SO
good... mmm mmm... I landed in ticalc's computer and I've been there ever
since. I'm thinking of moving myself to Grants computer tho.

> I've been quiet lately because the list is mostly PC-Mac war, and other
> topics which i don't find interesting. However, i don't have a life on
> friday night :)
>
> -- Jon Olson

-dan

You standing in line?