Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Well the new G3 line is not out yet, they have MT (minitower) and DT
(Desktop) designs, same old stuff. The new G3s will be the pro line.
Gigabit Ethernet (Automatic 10 or 100 switching), Three FireWire ports, two
external one internal. 66Mhz PCI bus. 2x/4x AGP slot, 9-12gig HD, It should
have a G4@500Mhz , some usb,adb,serial, It will not be all in one, there
was only ONE all in one g3 and that was the all-in-one g3 the iMac isnt
really a g3 even though it runs off a g3. You don't need pants for the
victory dance. All this should cost about the same as a similarly equiped
PII

At approximately 10:19 PM -0600 on the day Earth People call 12/4/98, you
declared:

> I dont want to start another argument, grant, but what did i say about macs
> that i "didn't know" ?  i asked what the new g3 line was called. i said
> they ran pretty quick.  my two 'for a mac' comments were just jokes, as i
> see your interesting interpretation of stfu was :)

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: