Re: TI-H: Since we're on the subject.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rosyna (rosyna@earthlink.net) wrote:

>That what do anything, At Ease knows Better, command Power followed by G
>FINDER may work, I might be able to tell you the password if you tell me
>what version of at ease it is. Also, why is a c++ lab running at ease?
>Thoes people are stupid.
>
>> command-option-escape.  It will bring up a dialogue box saying if you
>> want to force quit At Ease or not.  Click ok.  You're now in the finder.

It works on all version of at ease I've tried...What system software are
you running under?  If it's 7.5 or later try holding space while starting
up.  It should bring up extensions manager.  At Ease has an extension, I
think that it needs to load.

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit