TI-H: Since we're on the subject.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Since we're on the subject.....

Since we're on the subject of Macs, I figured I'd ask a question. At our
school we use Macs for our programming class (C++ on Macs...... weird). They
are networked with at ease and our network is constantly down so we can
never do anything. It asks you to pick a server and you have to cancel since
there isn't one to choose and then it asks you for a password to get into
the main MacOS. I know that there is a key combination that bypasses this
but I'm not sure what it is. Anybody know? I'm at a loss since they  changed
the administrator password.
Thanks
Steve Ranck
psufreak@mindless.com