Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

In a message dated 12/3/98 7:00:58 PM Central Standard Time, kaus@cybrzn.com
writes:

> I think that PCs have a much wider
>  >selection of games, and I believe that PC 3D hardware is better.  I do NOT
>  >think that Windows is a good OS, really I think it sucks.  But it's like
>  >driving a golf cart around town so you can have a Dodge Viper for fun,
huh?
>  >If you have a Linux sys, you might be driving a Lexus to and from work,
but
>  >when you want to go on the autobahn, you're stuck with a golf cart. =)
>  i fail to completly understand your analogy.  Linux is a lexus?
>  ...????  autobahn is games???
Lessee here.... the Golf Cart you drive around town is Windows
The Dodge Viper is PC Games
The Lexus is Linux
The golf cart on the autobahn is linux gaming
Basically, what I wanted to say is that although the Windows OS is bad (golf
cart), the games are good (Viper), and although the Linux OS is good (Lexus),
the games are not so hot (golf cart).

Rob Hornick