Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

In a message dated 12/3/98 6:34:51 PM Central Standard Time, gussie@alaska.net
writes:

>  >By the way, I don't
>  >think Macs suck, I just think PCs are better, and I don't wanna get into
an
>  >argument about it.  Oh yeah, the iMac is cool if it's on a network.
>  Typical 'I know all PC user'.  Doesn't state why his computer is better,
>  but says macs are worse...
>  next time, work on things that support your platform instead of digging
>  holes in the other.
>  Like this:  My alpha 166 is better than your PC since its based on the same
>  RISC chips the cray uses and is full 64bit.  :)
I did say I didn't want to get into an argument about it.  And you may note I
did not say PC hardware is better.  I think that PCs have a much wider
selection of games, and I believe that PC 3D hardware is better.  I do NOT
think that Windows is a good OS, really I think it sucks.  But it's like
driving a golf cart around town so you can have a Dodge Viper for fun, huh?
If you have a Linux sys, you might be driving a Lexus to and from work, but
when you want to go on the autobahn, you're stuck with a golf cart. =)

Rob Hornick
P.S.  I will not have any further discussion on this particular topic.