Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

>I know At Ease Macs aren't any good and don't show the potential of a mac, and
>you are correct, that IS why everyone thinks they suck.  There are people in
>my school who don't even know what Finder is (the other crappy-but-not-quite-
>as-crappy part of a standard mac) and say that macs suck.  By the way, I don't
>think Macs suck, I just think PCs are better, and I don't wanna get into an
>argument about it.  Oh yeah, the iMac is cool if it's on a network.

Typical 'I know all PC user'.  Doesn't state why his computer is better,
but says macs are worse...

next time, work on things that support your platform instead of digging
holes in the other.

Like this:  My alpha 166 is better than your PC since its based on the same
RISC chips the cray uses and is full 64bit.  :)

Grant