Re: TI-H: Quality Education... MY TAX MONEY!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Quality Education... MY TAX MONEY!

From: Greg Hill <gregh@xmission.com>
>Could somebody explain what this could possibly have to do with Z80, TI,
>assembly language, anything technology-related? No smart-mouth comments
>necessary.

Absolutly nothing, as we have gone over before, this list has no charter and
no strict topic and no moderation (or rather it is self moderating).

Just delete anything you don't want to read, or if you can't handle the
non-TI related messages, unsubscribe.

I understand the annoyance completely, but nothing can be done about it
on this list.  Perhaps you can find or start a moderated TI-Hardware list?
Traffic should be fairly low for a dedicated TI-Hardware list, moderation
wouldn't be a large job.

DK