Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

>>  >>  >Sunevangelist ----^
>>  >>  >Wait a second... dude, you're pushing AOL!  You moron!
>>  >>  >(AOL + Netscape Merger, Sun is a 'business partner')
>>  >>  >Rob Hornick
>>  >>  Too bad you're uysing their service... :)
>>  >Hey, free is free.  Now, if someone offered me a free dial-up ISP, I'd
>> start
>>  >using it.  (My parents pay for AOL.)
>>  >Rob Hornick
>>  I pay for my own internet account...  And its $70 a month.
>Well, I don't know how you earn $70 a month, and have time to do all that EE
>stuff.... but anyway, I'm not old enough for a 'job' per se, and the only
>other way to earn money is my pc help biz.  Once I get some flyers sent out
>and some business cards, then I'll earn some money.

I'm not old enough for a job either.  If I have so much time, why is it
that Until last saturday I hadn't updated my www site for 2 months?  :)

I earn $70 a month by doing what I think is fun...  electronics.  People go
to my www site and companies pay for it.  The ASD also helps out because of
the FCC server I run for them.  its hard work.

If you parents sigh a consent form and all this other stuff, its perfectly
legal to work.

Grant