Re: RE: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

I'm sorry, I never refered to YOU as a Mac freak. I was referring to that
Rhajaja person or whoever.

Once again, I am not an EE. So your schematics are worthless to me, and many
others, if they aren't completed... just take a look at the mp3 portable
newsgroup list on your BBS. All of those people are wondering how they can
get complete schematics when all they can do is use a soldering iron.

> >Well it is true that I don't know anything about you, nor do I want to...
at
> >this point at least. Maybe when you make something that catches my eye
(like
> >complete mp3 schems that work), then I'll take into consideration of
your
> >abilities.
>
> They're on the site...  Just click on the download link.
>
> >But right now, you can complain with your so called math of
> >bogo's and mips, but unless you want to incorporate ALL of the factors,
then
> >I wouldn't compare RISC and CISC like that.
>
> I did compare all of them.  Its easier with the PIC and AVR though.
>
> >And refering to me as a "PC
> >freak" is sad...
>
> Refering to me as a Mac freak is sad too.  Call me a SUN freak.  That is
> compliment.

-dan

You standing in line?
You believing the lies?