Re:TI-H:Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H:Speedy Calc...

No, I am saying that BeOS is better and Amiga is better than that and NeXT
is much better than all, and a custom OS would be wicked. Are you saying
you think the MacOS is the least wide-spread? Linux is difficult to
categorize

At approximately 7:29 PM -0800 on the day Earth People call 12/1/98, Dan
declared:

> So you are saying that the MacOS is the best OS in the world? Makes sense...
> yer an Apple freak ;)
>

>> I have never seen an Amiga and will not call it trash, my motto is: "The
>> less Popular(wide-spread) the OS is, the better it must be." And, as you
>> must know, PPC's and 68k's are NOT compatible, was the AmigaOS rewritten
>> for PPC?

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.