Re: TI-H: heh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]
:ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org">ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org

boy oh boy, this list just keeps getting weirder and weirder doesn't it.
anyone on here over heard of a rabbit trail, or topic digression?  that
seems to be one of the main things this list is good for.  Someone starts a
decent thread, and this is where it winds up leading.  Oh well.  My delete
key is just getting more and more exercise every day.  I am however, on the
lookout for some decent topics to emerge one day.  but until then, we'll all
just have to deal with this kind of stuff.   ;-)