Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

In a message dated 8/27/98 10:53:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
dknaack@hotmail.com writes:

<< >I think it might be for the best of TI-hardware if someone picked up
 >TI-85/86 driver source and reproduced an EII.

 So, if this I2C flash chip is out, and there are I2C routiens
 already written for the 85/86, what are we waiting for?  Sounds
 like a great internal or spin port project. >>

Make an internal E2 for the TI-92, (for cheaper than the Plus Module).  That
would give serious competiton to the Plus module.  Even better would be if it
fit into the Plus Module slot.  THAT would be SUPER COOL!!!

Rob Hornick
Just lost ALL my internet stuff, including my sig...