Re: TI-H: EII driver

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII driver

>From: JNoonan123@aol.com
>Also IS there Someone who can port a fargo II program that rearranges
the
>keyboard of the ti-92 so that i can use my + on the SAT's?

I thought the restriction was on calc's with 'typewriter style'
keyboards, which would include any layout of keys, as long as
they are in the same (or similar) physical layout as a typical
keyboard.

Also, someone posted that some of the tests restrict calculators
that do some kind of algebraic symbol handling, regardless of the
keyboard layout, which rules out the 92 and the 89(?), no matter
what their input device is.

Anyone know for sure what the rule on the SAT is?

DK