Re: TI-H: Mel??? Err /: BYE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Mel??? Err /: BYE!!!

Yeah, realy! THe only Macs that commonly crash are those at stores (not kept
up), schools (abused by kids), some homes (where the user hasn't got a clue),
and by PC users (who think that the Mac's claim of uase of use means no
matenance, but they need keep up just like a PC. It's just easier to do so! :)

The most serious problem on my powerbook is not the missing screen (I have an
external monitor on it), but rather the broken mouse button, and I can still
tap and douple tap and tap/drag the touch pad.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html