Re: TI-H: Mel??? Err /: BYE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Mel??? Err /: BYE!!!

In a message dated 8/24/98 12:49:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> >Sorry, I don't
>  >buy that. Apple is small and measly because it IS small and measly. It
>  >needed Microsoft to help keep it ALIVE!
>
>  MS needs apple to keep it alive.  Bill Gates has no sense of creativity.

Sorry, that is just SO DUMB I had to say something.
Bill Gates got rich by making PC-DOS for IBM.  (He got like $2 for each system
sold that had PC-DOS on it.  Then they sold over a million systems.)  Then he
was CREATIVE enough to sell it to other people.  It was his property, so IBM
was screwed.  Then he made Windows.  Come on, give him some credit, he was
maybe not the most creative guy, but he was smarter than Steve Jobs and Gil
Amelio (maybe not Woz...)

Rob