TI-H: Diskdrive 2 calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Diskdrive 2 calc

Does anyone feel like attaching a diskdrive to their calc? Well i do, so i'm
currently investigating the possibility to do such a thing. I just wanted to
ask wether anyone else wants something like this. It will be a diskdrive, a
PIC16F84 (sourcecode included) and some other components. You can just copy
files from your PC to your disk, read them in your calc, put backups on the
disk and copy them back onto your PC etc. I can't tell you when i have finished
this however but i would like to know if anyone is interested and if anyone has
any suggestions.(Like for the bus protocol if someone wants to standardize
stuff like this.)
That's all,

Neil
groenendijk@backpackers.com

        The online community for independent travellers
  Free web-based email service     http://www.backpackers.com