Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

Oh no... you did NOT just support NT5... the OS that adds filesystem functions
and network management that has existed in Unix for YEARS... but sucks up more
disk space.  Oh yeah, and it crashes all the time.
If you want NT5's functions, a similar user interface, and a stable OS, try
Linux with KDE.  It's close to the 95+ GUI, and is about 10x more stable.

CK

John Malluck wrote:

> Quit your bitching, all the chips will be out dated sooner or later. *Side
> Note* The fact that Compaqu bought Dec Alpha leads me to believe that we'll
> have some nice fast risc chip computers in the following years (1000 + MHz).
> So who wins? The company that makes the os for these machines. I think Bill
> already got a head start with Nt5.
>             Just my two cents,
>                                     -Michael Malluck

Follow-Ups: References: