Re: TI-H: Internal memory expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal memory expansion

>Has anyone here done a completely internal memory expansion on their 86.
>I don't care how much skill is required, If it has been successfully
>done, I want to hear about it.  If you just have an Idea of how it could
>be done but haven't actually done it, I don't want to hear about it, only
>people who have actually done this on an 86 please.

I made an EII but I didn't use diodes and i used 2 I/O pins instead of 1.
the only problem with that is you need lots of 'nop's to slow down after
each sbi/cbi.

Then you hve to make an extremely small PCB using surface mount parts.  Do
a breadboard model and figure how much parts you can do without.

Mine fits inside my 85.