Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

	Okay, enough confusion already! If my 86 is running the TI-OS
when the AAAs are removed, It'll keep the memory till the backup
batt dies. On the other hand, if it's in ANY sort of assembly, it will
reset the memory if the AAAs are removed. Since I use ASE with a
password, whenever somebody wants to use it (cuz it's funny to
see em try and use it!) I had to protect it from being erased the
manual way (With the lock). It really works, it just appears to that
person that the cover is stuck, and they'll (eventually) give up.
         ,;;
       ,;;'   Jeff Simpson
  ,  ,;;'     fuck@psouth.net
   ';;'       ICQ: 15742956