Re: TI-H: :P

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: :P

What does it matter if someone whats to reply off-topic if you dont want all
the messages, then dont subscribe to the list, or have all of the messages
form grant routed to the delete bin, or whereever you want.  All i can say
is grant more committed to mkaing new things than anyone else, who else here
thinks they could make a USB link.  I know i couldn't at least not for the
calculator.  If he wants to hook a hd up to his ti whatever then let him and
if he wants to tell us how, then let it be.  I wouldnt mind havin 500 MB of
space on my calc.  oh well this is a useless reply also, but who cares just
my 2 cents.

ViRtUaL mAlFuNcTiOn