Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

If your going to O/C, just don't turn your bus speed down... Most Socket 7 CPU's
ship as 66 or 60 * whatever (150 = 60*2.5, 166 = 66*2.5, 200 = 66 *3, etc..) A
P150 running at 75 *2 is considerably faster than a 150 @ normal settings, and
still faster (execpt for FPU) than a normal 166 (66*2.5).  Same goes for the PII's
(New ones use 100mhz bus right? along with K63D's?)

--
---
Chris Cooper