Re: TI-H: USB Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: USB Link

I've tried it and as far as I'm concerned it works more than twice as
well. I just got a really cheep dual pentium motherboard, mounted 2
133mhz on it, and it kicks ass. It's faster than most 300mhz's. Probably
because of the doubled cache and doubled everything. I do run linux
though. And !.!.!. it only costed me $150 ! (motherboard), the other 133
came from a friend.

--
.   .   .   .   .   To bee or not to bee, that's the buzz
.