Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Simple lock for TI calculator battery cover!

IF we're talkin about pranks it is better to just set up a time-consuming TSR,
just a bit different from the rest, and thus screw up someone's calc and forcing
them to reset it.

--
.   .   .   .   .   To bee or not to bee, that's the buzz
.

Follow-Ups: References: