Re: TI-H: Protel 98 definitions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Protel 98 definitions

>>I had tons of trouble until I read the help file.  :)  There are
>footprints
>>for all 60,000 parts.
>
>I read the entire section about the schematic editor, hadn't made
>it to the PCB editor help yet.  Thanks for the pointer!
>I still think the editor sucks though.

Its very confusing.  When you dubble click on the part you have to enter in
a footprint for each part.  Some DIPS are larger than some...

So if you dubble clikced on an AVR1200 then you'd enter DIP20 into the
footprint.  If you had a resistor you'd enter in something like AXIAL.1

Ask me if you need more help.  bryan would probably help you if he isn't
busy also.

Grant