Re: TI-H: 82 Hardware

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 82 Hardware

>Why Isn't There Very Much Hardware for the 82.

My guess would be there aren't as many people writing drivers for
the 82.  Why?  Dunno, combination of fewer 82's in the hands of
programmers and more restrictive programming environment would
be my guess.

>Like The Temp Sensor. I'd Like To See That For An 82.

Hardware is the same, you just need I2C routiens and a host
program for the 82.

>Also Is There A Memory Expansion Deviece for the 82.

Same deal, if its got a linkport, anything that connects to
the linkport can work, if somebody writes any required drivers.

>And Does The Speaker System Does That Work For Calcs Other
>Than The 85.

Thats one that doesn't require drivers, just software to play
the music.

DK