Re: TI-H: Internal memory expansion III

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal memory expansion III

>Did you actually get it to work yet?
Yes, i actually got it to work. What did you think, i let you guys try
it and if it worked i would do it myself?

>*M638032-15E  SGS MICRO PRODUCT 32KX8 CMOS SRAM 15NS
>*M638032-15ETR  SGS-THOMSON NON-CATALOG PRODUCT 32KX8 CMOS SRAM 15NS
>*M638032-20E  SGS MICRO PRODUCT 32KX8 CMOS SRAM 20NS
>*M638032-20ETR  SGS-THOMSON NON-CATALOG PRODUCT 32KX8 CMOS SRAM 20NS
>
>These are like $10-11 each
Should be cheaper than that.

>In digikey, i didnt find any CMOS SRAM

>In Allied Electronics, i found an exact match:
>
>CMOS SRAM 32k*8 100NS 28 Lead SOG
>Part #:  MS62256L-10FC
>
>But when i went to get a price in the online catalog, it said
>that they didnt have the product.

>Can someone help me find a US supplier of a chip that will work,
>and at a good price?
>
>Lee
Isn't there any electronic shop near ya? Every shop or for that matter
any online shop should sell memory, even smd memory. And a 32K*8 smd
SRAM is a very common thing (well, maybe not the smd part, but they
should have one anyway.)
Later,

Neil