Re: TI-H: 4 dollar serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 4 dollar serial link

Make sure your COM port is initialized before transmitting.  For me, I
had to try to send once, close the program, reopen the program then
sending went fine.  Also, what progrma are you using?  The Graph-Lnik
software doesn't work.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998 21:57:13 -0500 shjonker@wcic.cioe.com writes:

>Hi,
>Do you have to have a special COM port setup when you use the
>$4 serial link. My $4 serial link won't work and I've checked it over
>at least 20 times! The red LED comes on and everything. I've also
>tested all the parts. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME???????
>
>THANKS!!!
>
>From,
>Matt Jonker
>shjonker@wcic.cioe.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: