Re: TI-H: Zunix?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Zunix?

More kindling...

The uClinux (microcontroller Linux) project IS meant to run in space just
larger than that, and probably could be cut down to fit in the space,
possibly.  Its doubtful by the time you got done chopping that it would be
useful, though.  A port to the 92 (something I've been pondering for
months) would be far more logical than to the z80-based clacs.

af