Re: TI-H: PCB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PCB

Can you use a UV light such as making blueprints on the light-sensitive
blueprint paper?  We made blueprints in 10th grade, it was easy.  Inset
paper with the paper of your drawings into light exposure machine.
Insert Light sensitive paper  (now with a yellow outline of your
drawings) into ammonia machine.  Ta da.  blueprints.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998 19:48:47 -0700 (PDT) Greg Hill <gregh@xmission.com>
writes:

>> Bettwr yet, I've found that the VERY best thing are dry transfers! I
>> made a board and someone actualy though I bought it!!! I like to
>take
>> the letters from the copyright and put labels like Made in USA, or
>> sometimes I put my name on it. THAT makes it look professional!!!
>
>Umm, like Mel said.. The positive photoresist method blows all other
>methods away. Draw the circuit on a clear plastic sheet (ie draw it on
>the
>computer, laser printer puts it on an overhead transparency), press
>that
>on top of the positive photoresist-treated board out in direct
>sunlight
>for about 10 minutes. Bring it inside, put it through the developer,
>and
>put it through the etchant. SOOO much easier than markers or dry
>transfer.
>

>--
>Greg Hill
>greg-hill@bigfoot.com
>www.comports.com/link

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]